As a consultant, I can offer feedback, training and input on your project. This is great for artists who are looking more for specific, one-time input to help move projects along.
A consultation is meant to be a quick collaboration, typically ranging from 30 minutes to 2 hours, depending upon your needs. We will work together to address your concerns and elevate your project to the next level.
So, do any of the following questions resonate with you?
- Are you working on a project but lacking the technical skills to bring your vision to life?
- Are you grappling with the challenge of “breaking” a story or suffering from writer’s block?
- Do you need to prepare for an upcoming pitch meeting?
- Are you in need of creative solutions to navigate narrative or budgetary obstacles?
- Are you looking to expand your network within the industry?
- Do you aspire to initiate, grow, or enhance your own podcast?
- Do you require artwork for your project but feel uncertain about the style or how to manifest your vision?
- Are you gearing up to start a production and wish to avoid common pitfalls?
- Are you launching or revamping a website but lack coding skills?
- Are you struggling to match the ideas in your head with the intro and outro for your series?
- Do you need assistance with sound effects, foley work, or audio cleanup for your project?
- Are you seeking to refine your hosting skills?
- Are you seeking innovative ways to broaden your reach with your videos?
- Are you interested in monetizing your existing content?
- Are you dealing with the challenges and fluctuations that come with the artist’s life?
If any of these questions resonate with you, I’m here to provide guidance, support, and solutions tailored to your unique creative journey. To get started, click to apply for a consultation.